5th September 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Whether campus placement available for MArch(Urban Design) students in School of Planning and Architecture Delhi?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MArch(Urban Design) course in School of Planning and Architecture Delhi. I just want to know that campus placement facility is available in this institute for such candidates?

9th September 2019, 10:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether campus placement available for MArch(Urban Design) students in School of Planning and Architecture Delhi?

Yes, Campus placement is available for MArch in Urban Design students at School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi. The placement cell maintains a complete database of all the students selected by the companies. The students who got selected once may or may not be allowed to appear for the another interview depending upon the placement policy. You can contact the Placement coordinator at the below details.

Rajorshi Chatterjee
Mobile - +91-9654648495
Email - [email protected]

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.spa.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?