6th September 2022, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Whether the engineering post graduate in Thermal Engineering can appear for the NET/SET examination?

Hi, I am an engineering post Graduate in Thermal Engineering and currently working as Assistant professor for last 3 years. I want to know whether the engineering post graduate can appear for the NET/SET examination? If yes, which subject I can select?

Regards
Anjan

8th September 2022, 01:12 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the engineering post graduate in Thermal Engineering can appear for the NET/SET examination?

The minimum eligibility criteria for the NET Exam is that the candidate must have completed a Master's Degree or its equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university or Institute.

If you meet the above criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the exam.
9th September 2022, 01:18 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether the engineering post graduate in Thermal Engineering can appear for the NET/SET examination?

The candidate must have earned a Master's Degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution with a minimum of 55% marks in order to be eligible for the NET Exam.

You are qualified to apply for the exam if you satisfy the aforementioned requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?