20th February 2019, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Whether Indian Statistical Institute, Pune offers Master of Library & Information Science course?

Hi friends, I just want to know that Indian Statistical Institute, Pune provides Master of Library & Information Science course or not? Please let me know about the colleges as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

24th February 2019, 07:11 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether Indian Statistical Institute, Pune offers Master of Library & Information Science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that Indian Statistical Institute, Pune provides Master of Library & Information Science course or not? Please let me know about the colleges as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

Sorry to say that Indian Statistical Institute Pune does not offer Master of Library & Information Science course. However, you can do Master of Library & Information Science through reputed institution/university as below,

=> Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts, SSLA, Pune
Address - Senapati Bapat Road, Pune , Maharashtra
Phone-No: 020 25662258
Email: [email protected]

=> University of Pune, UP, Pune
Address - GaneshKhind Road, Pune , Maharashtra
Phone-No: 020-25693380
Fax: 56973885693233
Email: [email protected]

Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized University is the minimum educational qualification required for Master of Library & Information Science course.
25th February 2019, 07:09 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether Indian Statistical Institute, Pune offers Master of Library & Information Science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, Indian Statistical Institute, Pune does not offer the Master of Science in Library and Information Science course. Master of Science in Library and Information Science course is offered at Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore. Therefore, candidates can study the Master of Science in Library and Information Science course at Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore. Candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the Master of Science in Library and Information Science course at Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?