4th August 2020, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Whether Physical Education is available to study in an MBA program?

Sir, I am doing BSc in Physical Education course. After completing my Graduation, I want to do an MBA program. I just want to know MBA in Physical Education is available? If Physical Education specialization is available then I will surely do MBA in this one. Please tell me immediately.

6th August 2020, 01:44 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Physical Education is available to study in an MBA program?

No, Physical Education is not available to study in an MBA program. Instead of this MBA in sports management is available which is similar to physical education.

If you to pursue masters with physical education than M.P.Ed program is also available.

Both the degree programs are for the candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree. MBA in sports management is related to providing in-depth knowledge of all the concepts related to sports while on other hand Master in Physical Education(M.P.Ed is about sports medicine, physical education and exercise psychology. Although both the degree programs are related to sports education, there are some differences in both the programs.
6th August 2020, 07:44 PM
Subhishna

Default Re: Whether Physical Education is available to study in an MBA program?

There is no course named MBA in Physical Education but if you are looking for an MBA course after B. PEd then you can apply for MBA in Sports Management. Eligibility for this course is graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university and you should pass any one of the different entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?