3rd August 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in any NITs if secured 16054 AIR in GATE(ME)? Colleges offering admission in M.Tech with this rank?

Respected all
I qualified the GATE Mechanical Engineering with Gate score-433 & AIR-16054...
Do I have chances to get admissions in NITs..?
What are other options of good colleges
available for M.Tech at this gate score..?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in any NITs? I've secured AIR 447204 and Category rank 33691
  2. Best colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 6285 AIR?
  3. Can I get admission in any university of AP after scoring 25 marks?
  4. Admission to NITs after rank of 3233 and score of 454? Suitable institutes?
  5. In which colleges or NITs I can get with 42 marks with GATE score of 503 and rank of 4898 rank?
  6. In which college I will get admission for M.Tech programme if secured 16050 AIR in GATE(ME)? Changes to get admission in NIT?
  7. Which college and branch would I get after scoring 200 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get a chance in Warangal NIT after scoring 51 marks in AIEEE(SC)?
  9. In which NITs I can get admission having secured a rank of 2633 rank in GATE Exam by scoring 478 with EE stream and from OBC category?
  10. Can I get Best NIT college after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  11. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get any NIT after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  13. How to get admission in MP after passing AIEEE with 439595 AIR and a category rank of 262044?
  14. Which NITs would I get after scoring 93000 AIR and state rank of 15000? Which are the top private institutes?
  15. What is difference between Information Technology and Computer Science branch in Engineering? Difference between B.Tech and B.E?
  16. Will it be possible to take admission in NIT/government aided institute after scoring AIEEE B.Arch AIR of 5187? What are the other options for getting admission in B.Arch on the basis of AIEEE rank?
  17. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  18. Admission in NITs after scoring an AIR of 4010 and state rank of 46 in AIEEE B.Arch?
4th May 2017, 12:37 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in any NITs if secured 16054 AIR in GATE(ME)? Colleges offering admission in M.Tech with this rank?

You haven't mentioned the category to which you belong. If you belong to any reserved category, like SC/ST, then you will have good chances of getting admission in NIT with this rank.

For general category candidate, it will be very difficult to get admission in NIT. It will be good enough for any state government engineering college or even a top private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?