4th March 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting a bank job after being retired from Army?

Sir/Mam,

i am ex service man from army at the time of retirement age will be 48 yrs completed. Am i applied for bank job or any government/private job? pl ease give me reply. I really need to take up job for getting the money to run my family.

So, please help.

15th March 2016, 02:51 PM
january2016

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting a bank job after being retired from Army?

Yes, after your retirement you are eligible for the bank job. because the retirement age for the bank job is 60 years and till 40's you can apply for the bank job. Even bank job is more preferable for the army personnel. As this is the job in which they get some quota for the relaxation in the bank exam and then they have the experience for the same, so they easily crack the bank exam.

So, if you are thinking for the same then you can go and proceed for it.
So, one or in other way you future is secured till the age of 60. and Even you will have good bank balance from the retirement money. So, just enjoy the current post.
11th June 2020, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

My retirement date from army is 31 Dec 2024 and I'll be 35 yrs 02 months of age at that time. After availing 15 3 yrs of age relaxation for bank clerk exam my age will be 17 yrs. So can i apply for the said exam in Jan 2025.
9th May 2022, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i join defence Forces as I have an experience of 6years in banking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?