14th June 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Am i elligible for on campus placement of Infosys with overall 60% marks?

Sir, I have got overall 60 % marks in 10th, 12th and B.tceh. Am i eligible for Infosys on campus placement process?

Thank you.

17th June 2015, 12:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i elligible for on campus placement of Infosys with overall 60% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have got overall 60 % marks in 10th, 12th and B.tceh. Am i eligible for Infosys on campus placement process?

Thank you.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Infosys is a multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys recruitment is 65%.

You should not have any pending backlogs.

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
17th June 2015, 09:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i elligible for on campus placement of Infosys with overall 60% marks?

Absolutely No. I am sorry to say that you are not at all eligible to appear in "IFNOSYS" campus recruitment process with overall 60% marks. The minimum percentage you must have attained throughout your academics is "65% marks". Here is the detailed percentage criteria required for appearing in INFOSYS campus recruitment process,

>> In 10th Class - Minimum 65% marks required - You have secured 60% marks

>> In 12th Class (Intermediate) - Minimum 65% marks required - You have secured 60% marks

>> In Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech) - Minimum 65% marks required - You have secured 60% marks

Since the basic minimum percentage required is 65% marks which are more than what have you score, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in Infosys campus recruitment process. There must not be any current arrears in order to be eligible and maximum of 2 years study gap is allowed. So I suggest you apply for other companies which ask candidates to have minimum 60% marks throughout academics.
17th June 2015, 11:27 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Infosys :

>> You should have overall percentage of 60%( X and 12th ) and 68% (B.E/B.Tech) through out your educational career(i.e., in X, 12th and Graduation (B.E/B.Tech ) from the recognized board/University.

>> No standing backlogs will be there.

>> Not allowed with a gap more than One year.

>> Having a Programming and Technical skills.

>> Should have a Communication skills.

It is all about the selection process of Infosys either in On or Off Campus.

For more details regarding the eligibility criteria you can see it on the below Attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2014-11-27Eligibility_Criteria_Kerala.pdf(205.4 KB, 15 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?