4th November 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for banking exams after studying non medical stream?

Hello, I have completed my 12th with non medical subjects with 83% and doing graduation in last year. Can I apply for any banking test. If there I'd then please inform. Its a request.

5th November 2017, 09:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for banking exams after studying non medical stream?

If you are pursuing final year of Graduation, then you are certainly eligible to apply for Banking based recruitment's. On the other side, if you are pursuing other than final year of Graduation then you are not eligible to apply.

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Banking recruitment's.

>> Candidates must be doing final year of their Graduation in order to be eligible. Or candidates must have completed their Graduation.

>> As you are doing final year of Graduation, you can apply for Banking recruitment's.

>> IBPS (Institute of Banking Personal Selection) is the top organization that recruits candidates in huge number. They may include,

* IBPS PO Recruitment
* IBPS SO Recruitment
* IBPS Clerical Cadre Recruitment
* IBPS Regional Rural Banks Recruitment (Assistant and Officer Scales)

Click here for More Details
5th November 2017, 10:05 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can definitely apply for banking examinations for your recruitment at the posts of bank clerk and bank probationary officer even having completed your Class 12th with non medical subjects as for appearing in banking examinations for recruitment at above mentioned posts there is no compulsion of particular subjects at any stage of academics.

Further as you have mentioned that you are pursuing final year of your graduation degree course so you can apply for the above mentioned posts on the basis of your educational qualification as for these students having completed their bachelor degree course or pursuing final year of same are eligible.

Apart from the educational qualification, you need to be an Indian candidate with your age lying within 20 years to 28 years for the post of bank clerk and 21 years to 30 years for the post of bank probationary officer. Age relaxation is applicable for reversed category candidates as per the government norms.

Further if you hold above mentioned qualifications then for your recruitment at above mentioned banking posts in nationalized banks of India you need to qualify bank examinations like IBPS bank examination and SBI bank examination. Also details regarding these bank examinations you can refer to their respective official links which are www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in .
5th November 2017, 11:44 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

For banking examinations like IBPS PO, you should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. The minimum age to apply for the examination is 20 years and you can apply till the age of 30 years. Candidates belonging to OBC category will get age relaxation of 3 years and SC/ST candidates will get 5 years of age relaxation.

Therefore, after completion of graduation you will be eligible to appear for banking examinations.
5th November 2017, 02:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for any banking test.

Eligibility criteria for banking jobs are:

Candidate must be a holder of Graduation degree with a recognized university.

Candidate age must be at least 21 years and not more than 30 years.

Therefore, you should first of all complete your graduation degree.

Bank exams are conducted by SBI and IBPS every year.
5th November 2017, 02:36 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for any banking test.

Requirement for banking jobs are:

Candidate should complete graduation degree or bachelor's degree with a recognized university in any discipline.

Candidate should attained minimum age of 21 years and not exceeds 30 years.

Bank exams are conducted by SBI and IBPS every year.

So, it will be better for you to focus on study right now and try to complete graduation first.
5th November 2017, 07:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

IBPS and SBI conducts most of the entrance examination for recruitment in banking service.

The common eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or going to appear in final year examination.

It is necessary that you must have passing certificate with you before final selection.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination now. For any notification about further examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
5th November 2017, 08:29 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for banking jobs.
Mainly all the banking exams are conducted by IBPS.

To apply for IBPS a candidate must fulfill following criteria-

A candidate must be graduated with any discipline.

A candidate must have minimum 21 years of age and maximum 30 years of age.

A candidate must be an Indian citizen.

You can apply for following posts in banks-
IBPS po.
IBPS clerk.

In IBPS po exam there will be three rounds-
Preliminary.
Mains.
Interview.

For IBPS clerk there will be two rounds-
Preliminary.
Mains.
5th November 2017, 09:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for banking exams but after completing graduation. I am going to mention its eligibility criteria and these are as under:-
Candidate must be a graduation degree holder from any of the recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50 percent in their graduation.
Candidate age should be not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years.
For SC/ST it is 35 years.
For PWD it is 40 years.
6th November 2017, 07:19 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Having completed your Class 12th in non medical stream and pursuing final year of your graduation degree course you are certainly eligible for appearing in banking examinations for the post of bank clerk and bank PO (on the basis of educational qualification required to apply for these posts ) as for these posts the required educational qualification is a graduation in any stream from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of same degree courses are also eligible.

Further for your recruitment at above mentioned posts in nationalized banks of India you need to qualify bank examinations like IBPS bank examinations and SBI bank examination. Also for more detailed information and notifications regarding these examinations you can refer to their respective official links which are www.ibps.in and www.sbiexam.com .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?