25th September 2019, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an Analyst in Morgan Stanley Mumbai being a BTech(IT) graduate?

Hi Sir, can I get a job as an Analysts in Morgan Stanley Mumbai as I have done BTech(IT) course? I want to get this job so with this qualification I can get this job post or not? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

28th September 2019, 06:30 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Analyst in Morgan Stanley Mumbai being a BTech(IT) graduate?

Company Name : Morgan Stanley

Job Role - Analyst

Yes, you are eligible for this position bcoz Any Bachelor’s Degree holder can give this interview. As they are looking for candidates having 0-3 years of experience in market risk. You should prepare your financial knowledge with sql programming.
28th September 2019, 07:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Analyst in Morgan Stanley Mumbai being a BTech(IT) graduate?

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for Morgan Stanley Analyst Mumbai recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Morgan Stanley Analyst Mumbai recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Morgan Stanley

Name of the Job Position - Analyst

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have done Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Technology or engineering degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> You must have 0 to 3 years of experience to be eligible. You must have good understanding of the financial concepts.

>> As you have done B.Tech in IT, I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
29th September 2019, 07:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For an Analyst job at Morgan Stanley, you need a Bachelor's degree in finance, technology, engineering or a related field with an operational experience of 0 to 3 years. You are a BTech IT graduate which is definitely suitable for the job.

If you don't have any experience then you will need an MBA degree from a top institute to get a job at Morgan Stanley. Selection is based on interview performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?