11th July 2020, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an Associate Professional Application Developer in DXC Technology Bangalore being a BTech Electrical graduate?

Hi Sir, can I get a job as an Associate Professional Application Developer in DXC Technology Bangalore as I have done BTech Electrical Engineering course? I want to get this job so with this qualification I can get this job post or not? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

28th September 2020, 10:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Associate Professional Application Developer in DXC Technology Bangalore being a BTech Electrical graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to become Associate Professional Application Developer in DXC Technology Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to become Associate Professional Application Developer in DXC Technology Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - DXC Technology

Name of the Job Position - Associate Professional Application Developer

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 0 to more years of programming experience are eligible.

>> Having experience in working with the relational databases to facilitate programming software and with appropriate programming languages, hardware and software and Operating systems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?