3rd October 2019, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I become Software Developer in Amiti Software Technologies Bangalore being a BCA graduate?

Hi Sir, can I get a job as a Software Developer in Amiti Software Technologies Bangalore as I have done BCA course? I want to get this job so with this qualification I can get this job post or not? Please tell me about this asap.

7th October 2019, 12:22 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Can I become Software Developer in Amiti Software Technologies Bangalore being a BCA graduate?

Yes you can apply for Software developer in AMiti Software technologies bangalore with your qualifications.

For more details regarding the eligibility criteria you just have a look into the below facts.

1.You should have completed graduation in computer science or Information Technology or any equivalent from the recognized university.

2. Must have percentage requirement of 60% in the academics.

3.No gap in between the academics and no pending backlogs.

4.There is no age criteria as well.

5.Working experince can be considered to get selected in th3 above post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?