12th December 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I become Software Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR being a BCA graduate?

Hi Sir, can I get a job as a Software Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR as I have done BCA course? I want to get this job so with this qualification I can get this job post or not? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

14th December 2019, 07:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Software Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR being a BCA graduate?

No. You are not eligible to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR Software Engineer Trainee recruitment.

The minimum educational qualification required to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR Software Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Yamaha Motor Solutions

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

>> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams to be eligible.
@ Computer Science Engineering or
@ Information Technology.

>> Candidates who have completed MCA course are also eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> There should not be any pending backlogs. You must have secured minimum 80% marks or above to be eligible.

>> As you are a BCA graduate, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
14th December 2019, 07:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Software Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR being a BCA graduate?

No. You are not eligible to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR Software Engineer Trainee recruitment.

The minimum educational qualification required to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR Software Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Yamaha Motor Solutions

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

>> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams to be eligible.
@ Computer Science Engineering or
@ Information Technology.

>> Candidates who have completed MCA course are also eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> There should not be any pending backlogs. You must have secured minimum 80% marks or above to be eligible.

>> As you are a BCA graduate, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?