30th January 2021, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Trainee Software Engineer in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR being a BCA graduate?

Hi Sir, can I get a job as a Trainee Software Engineer in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR as I have done a BCA course? I want to get this job so with this qualification I can get this job post or not? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

31st January 2021, 02:53 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I become a Trainee Software Engineer in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR being a BCA graduate?

No, You can't become a Trainee Software Engineer in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR being a BCA graduate.

Applicant must have completed BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech - Computers/ Electronics/ Telecom; MCA to be eligible for this role.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.ymsl.in
31st January 2021, 06:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Trainee Software Engineer in Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR being a BCA graduate?

The basic eligibility criteria required is as follows. I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Candidates must have passed any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible.

@ B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or

@ B.Sc in Computer Science Engineering or

@ Master of Computer Applications (MCA)

>> As you are from BCA background, I am sorry to mention that you are not eligible as per the criteria mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?