24th October 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i find job in Indian Railway being a hotel management student?

I want to get a job in Indian railways. I have done hotel management. So tell me if i can find a job in railways with this qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. After BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Management can I get a job in Indian Railway?
  2. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc degree in hotel management
  3. Can I get Job in Indian Railway after completion of Hotel Management degree?
  4. Can I get a job in railway after completing graduation in Hotel Management?
  5. How can I get Job in Railway after completion of Hotel Management course? What will be the starting salary offered in that Job?
  6. How to get good jobs in Indian Hotels? I am a Hospitality Management Graduate with masters in business administration
  7. Can I apply for graduate level jobs in Indian Railway after doing 4 years degree in Hotel Management?
  8. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  10. Job Opportunities in Railway for Hotel Management Member?
  11. How to apply for railway catering job after completing hotel management 3 years diploma?
  12. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Hotel Management student?
  13. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  14. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  15. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get Job in Indian Army after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  17. Job opportunities in Abroad for Diploma in Hotel Management student?
  18. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
25th October 2015, 09:43 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i find job in Indian Railway being a hotel management student?

Yes, you can get job in Indian Railways being a hotel management student.
You can apply for job after passing your graduation.

Candidate have to appear in RRB exams for different vacancies.

Eligibility :
Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
Age of candidate must be from 21 to 30 years. Relaxation is also there as per government norms.
There is no minimum percentage criteria.
25th October 2015, 01:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely find a job in Indian Railways being a hotel management student. Every year, Indian Railways recruit many professionals in this sector. IRCTC is the largest employer in this sector. You need to appear in RRB exam when the advertisement is released by the Railway Recruitment Board. You need to clear the written test and interview to get an opportunity. Apart from this, there are many openings on contract basis in various Railway Divisions. You can also opt for such opportunities to get experience and start your career.
25th October 2015, 04:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get job in Indian Railways after hotel management courses on the basis of diploma or degree.

You have to apply for Test then after qualifying that particular exam you can get chance to do job.
25th October 2015, 11:53 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get a job in Indian railways. I have done hotel management. So tell me if i can find a job in railways with this qualification?
Yeah you can get a job in Indian railways after completing Hotel management. You can write the RRB Exam (railway Recruitment Board) to join in the post of Non-Technical cadre. There are eligibility criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the post.

Eligibility Needed:

~ Candidate appearing for the exam should have a citizenship in India as per the nationality standard.

~ Age limit needed is 18-30 years and this is for general category candidates and there are relaxation for other category candidates such as for SC/ST it is 5 years extra and for OBC it is 3 years extra.

~ Educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed a degree from a recognized university and candidate should have completed degree in any stream and should have knowledge in English and Hindi.

If you satisfy all the above criteria's then you can apply for the RRB Exam. Candidates are selected through:

# Preliminary Exam
# Mains Exam
# Medical Exam
# Interview

To know more regarding the exam check at http://www.rrb.gov.in
5th June 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done bachelor in hotel management in catering technology (4 years) degree can i appear for the exam of railway asm job
16th October 2019, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I want hotel management jobs in rrb please notify me immediately
16th November 2020, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

My name is Deepak . i am pursuing Diploma in Hotel Management 2years duration course in Bangalore Karnataka . Is i am eligible to apply for RRB Exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?