10th May 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in HCL if working as Network Engineer in UK based company?

Hello ,

I am working as Network engineer in UK based company and would like to know if I am eligible to get job in HCL on the basis of my qualification.

CCNA R&S , JNCIA , CCNP route , ITIL V3 , Preparing for CCSA.

12th : 41.33 %
Degree : 50% - bachelor of Arts.

Thanks in advance.
Nikhil Yeotekar
91 8983085167

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TCS job having 3 years work experience in HCL? -- [New]
  2. Which is better and high paid job Software engineer or Network engineer or Network Administrator?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to get desktop support engineer job in HCL?
  4. Is CCNA a good choice after doing BCA? What is the average salary offered to the freshers of CCNA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What kind of work is done at Networking in the field of computer science engineering?
  6. How to become a computer network administrator? I am working as technical support engineer in WIPRO
  7. Can I get job as a Desktop Support Engineer in HCL if pursuing B.Com through Distance Education and Hardware & Networking course from Jetking?
  8. How to switch my career into Network while being a Telecommunication Engineer?
  9. Is CCNA or CCIE course good choice after doing BCA?
  10. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  11. Physical handicapped bright Mechanical engineer lost job
  12. Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?
  13. B.E after TYBCOM and Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking? Any other course?
  14. How much can I earn after BSc IT?
  15. Whether experience of working in HCL Comnet will help me to get job in IEI as a Senior Technician?
  16. How can my present job experience help me for a new job in other reputed company?
  17. How to do CA after completing graduation with B.Tech? I am working as a software engineer in IT company
  18. Is there a better scope in MBA correspondence in IT and Marketing?
11th May 2015, 11:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in HCL if working as Network Engineer in UK based company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello ,

I am working as Network engineer in UK based company and would like to know if I am eligible to get job in HCL on the basis of my qualification.

Thanks in advance.
Nikhil Yeotekar
91 8983085167
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for HCL recruitment process because your 12th standard marks is below 50%.

For experience candidates:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL is,

Accenture= 50%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL recruitment.
12th May 2015, 02:47 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Can I get job in HCL if working as Network Engineer in UK based company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello ,

Thanks in advance.
Nikhil Yeotekar
91 8983085167

You have a lot of Qualification in the Networking field. So, do you have the certification of all the Course you have done. If you have done the certification, then i assure you that you will be selected as a senior Network Engineer in HCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?