1st April 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Infosys Technologies Ltd after MCA? What is the selection procedure?

Hello sir, I am MCA holder and have two years working experience. Now I want to get job in Infosys Technologies Ltd. How can I get job in this company? What is the selection procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure in Pratian Technologies for Software Developer recruitment?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for job in Robosoft Technologies being a MCA postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  3. Eligibility to get job in Infosys Technologies Limited for a candidate who has secured 69% in B.Sc(IT) and having 3 years of Software Testing experience?
  4. How can I do job in infosys after doing MCA correspondence?
  5. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  6. What to do to get a Job in Infosys being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of B.Tech from CSE?
  7. Details of entrance exams to get job in Infosys for B.Sc students? How to get a job there?
  8. How to apply for a job at TCS, Infosys or Microsoft? What is the requirement and procedure to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed selection procedure of HCL Technologies On-campus Drive?
  10. Can I get job in Aricent, Infosys and HCL Technologies if secured 75.2% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 86.6% in B.Tech?
  11. For which companies am I eligible after securing 49% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 65% in BSc IT
  12. An MCA post graduate can get job in ITC Limited and HCL Technologies Ltd? How to secure a job in these companies?
  13. Job opportunities in Infosys for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  14. Am I eligible to do BCA after passing 12th in Arts?
  15. Can I get admission in BSc IT after securing 48% in HSC?
  16. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  17. When ThoughtWorks Technologies will schedule an Interview for Programmers in Bengaluru? Selection procedure of this Interview?
  18. Name of companies for training in Computer Science field?
2nd April 2017, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Infosys Technologies Ltd after MCA? What is the selection procedure?

Yes, you are eligible to get a job in Infosys Technologies Ltd after completion of MCA course from a recognised university and if you have two years working experience. You can apply for job in Infosys through its career website or when it releases information about job openings. The selection process will mostly have Technical Interview and HR Interview and some times there may be one more round like Group Discussion or Managerial Round to select the suitable candidates for the company.
3rd April 2017, 01:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Infosys Technologies Ltd after MCA? What is the selection procedure?

In order to get a job in Infosys you should have completed minimum 65% marks throughout your academic career till graduation or post graduation. You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying and educational gap of maximum 2 years are accepted. You should have good communication skills and must have some knowledge in computer languages.

Infosys conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. Hence, if you qualify the examination with good marks then you will be eligible to get a job there.
3rd April 2017, 11:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Infosys Technologies Ltd:

Yes, you are eligible to get job in Infosys technologies Ltd after successful completion of MCA (Master of Computer Application) Course.

There is a certain eligibility criteria required in order to get job in Infosys Technologies. Here is the eligibility criteria required for appearing in recruitment process.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA from a recognized university with more than 65% marks throughout the academics.

>> As you have 2 years work experience, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible.

>> The selection process basically consists of,

* Online Test

* Technical Interview

* Personal Interview (HR Interview)
9th April 2017, 10:56 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am MCA holder and have two years working experience. Now I want to get job in Infosys Technologies Ltd. How can I get job in this company? What is the selection procedure?
Most of the software companies requires at least 3-4 years for lateral induction through referrals. Otherwise you may have to apply through off campus interview process. The package will vary between these two modes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?