20th April 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I start my career in BPO after the age of 30?

sir,
i start my career in tata classedge about to 3 years ago , i am working still there ,
but now i want to move in bpo sector and make my carrer there,

can i start my acreer in bpo, but iam about to 30 year old and having 3 year experience in TATA CLASSEDGE , .

kindly solve my query?

your faithfully
atul kr. dixit

10th May 2014, 04:23 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I start my career in BPO after the age of 30?

If am not wrong you were working in Tata Class Edge as online instructor? and that's the reason you wanted to move into BPO? then the answer is "You can move to BPO only if you have good payscale than the current one".

For sure in Tata Class Edge you won't be having night shifts for now but when you move to BPO sector there is more possibility that you need to do night shifts. So, make sure you will be ready for that and now already you are in 30s so you need to consider on your health factor as well.

So, think about two now 1) Payscale higher than previous 2) Work timings. If you are ok with both then moving to BPO sector seems to be a better choice if not try to be in the same company and make sure you give 100% of your work so that you can get promotion and good hikes based on your performance and once you do good then for sure your Manager will try to do things which is need for you just to make sure that he/she needs to retain you in the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?