30th August 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get permanent job for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Arkel Electronics India Pvt Ltd?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Arkel Electronics India Pvt Ltd. I would like to know that if I join this company as a Graduate Engineer Trainee Intern then what are my chances to join permanently in this company?

2nd March 2023, 12:27 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Chances to get permanent job for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Arkel Electronics India Pvt Ltd?

The chances of getting a permanent job after completing the Graduate Engineer Trainee program in Arkel Electronics India Pvt Ltd will depend on various factors such as your performance during the training period, availability of job openings, company policies, and competition from other applicants.

If you perform well during your internship and the company has job openings for your position, then you may have a good chance of getting a permanent job in the company. However, it is also possible that there may be limited job openings or higher competition from other candidates, which could make it more difficult to secure a permanent job in the company.

It is advisable to inquire about the company's policies regarding hiring after the internship and to network with employees to learn about their experiences and any tips they may have. Additionally, it is important to focus on developing your skills and gaining experience during the internship, which can help improve your chances of getting a permanent job in the company or elsewhere in your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?