30th August 2021, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better for mechanical engineering freshers piping or NDT?

which course is better for mechanical engineers fresher ,piping or NDT(quality) ?I have done my B.tech from nit in Mechanical engineering ... is it a good choice in doing these courses because i got only 5.96 gpa ...please kindly guide me for this...
my e-mail id: [email protected]

30th August 2021, 12:03 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course is better for mechanical engineering freshers piping or NDT?

You need to pursue a course depending on your interest, aptitude, and long-term goals. Both piping and course in NDT have good scope.
31st August 2021, 05:03 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Which course is better for mechanical engineering freshers piping or NDT?

Graduates who are interested in acquiring management skills may go for B.A. Degree after completing B.E./B. Tech. Mechanical Engineering program.

Definitely opting for NDT will be a good option for all the Mechanical engineers because the vast scope it covers in the industrial sector is too huge.
10th September 2021, 11:45 PM
Minal F

You already completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and there are a lot of job opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in India as well as in GCC and also in other Countries. Doing NDT is also an advantage for you. You can make your career in Engineering, Quality, NDT as well. Now you have lot of scope but you have to strongly think that in which sector you like to make your career. There are a lot of other courses you can pursue but form my point of view is your Engineering degree is more enough to start your career in Engineering field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?