2nd March 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Byjus Think & Learn Pvt Ltd Customer Support Associate interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know that what are all the documents required so that I can apply for the interview of Byjus Think & Learn Pvt Ltd for the post of Customer Support Associate? Kindly let me know about the documents asap.

4th March 2019, 04:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Byjus Think & Learn Pvt Ltd Customer Support Associate interview?

Documents required to apply for Byjus Think & Learn Pvt Ltd Customer Support Associate interview:

1. Hard copy of mark sheets

2. Photo ID proof (Driving license, Aadhar card, Pan card, Passport etc.)

3. Passport size photographs,

4. Latest resume.
19th June 2022, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Byjus Think & Learn Pvt Ltd Customer Support Associate interview?

Is ATM card required for the same
20th July 2023, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i have experience of sales in mall but here salary will be provided by cash so i dont have uan passbook and pf than why my onboarding documents is not cleared while i provide my all documents thats in your requirement list like as marksheets , adhar and pan ( 7879180139 ) ( [email protected])

chhote singh tomar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?