13th March 2020, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend Application Developer interview in BNY Mellon Chennai?

Sir, can you please tell me what educational qualification is required to attend the interview for the post of Application Developer in BNY Mellon Chennai? I am interested in attending this interview. Kindly help me to know about the educational qualification. Thank you!

15th March 2020, 04:37 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Application Developer interview in BNY Mellon Chennai?

Educational qualification required to attend Application Developer interview in BNY Mellon Chennai as follows:-

1. Qualifying bachelor's or master's degree in work-field branches. (BE/BTech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. & MS Maths/ Computing)
2. Good academic record with 60% and above marks.
3. No live backlogs.
4. Batch: 2020 / 2021.
15th March 2020, 04:48 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Post Re: Educational qualification required to attend Application Developer interview in BNY Mellon Chennai?

Educational qualification required to attend the Application Developer interview in BNY Mellon Chennai is that the applicant should be a graduate in BBA/MBA from any recognized university. The applicant must have knowledge of Java, Angular, etc. The applicant should have experience of 3 to 8 years to be eligible for the Application Developer interview in BNY Mellon Chennai.

The applicant should belong to Chennai, Tamil Nadu to attend the Application Developer interview in BNY Mellon Chennai.
15th March 2020, 07:09 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Application Developer interview in BNY Mellon Chennai?

Educational qualification required to attend Application Developer interview in BNY Mellon Chennai is that the candidate should have graduation in computer science.

The candidate should have experience of 0 to 1 year to attend Application Developer interview in BNY Mellon Chennai.

Work Location: Pune, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?