9th July 2020, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend Software Developer interview in iQuanti Bangalore?

I want to attend the Software Developer interview of iQuanti Bangalore. I don’t know about the qualification which is essentially required to attend the interview for this post in this company. Kindly tell me about the educational qualification.

11th July 2020, 09:27 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Software Developer interview in iQuanti Bangalore?

Educational qualification required to attend Software Developer interview in iQuanti Bangalore as follows:-

1. Engineering graduates B. E. / B Tech (CS/IT) work-field study branches.

2. Good academic record with 65% and above marks in graduation.

3. 2020 / 2019 Batch only.

4. No live backlogs.
15th July 2020, 06:10 PM
lissymariam

Unhappy Re: Educational qualification required to attend Software Developer interview in iQuanti Bangalore?

Eligibility:

BE/ B Tech (65%) - 2019 Batch (CS/IT)
Good Academics
Good pH Score
Strong Programming and Analytical Skill
Possess a fundamental understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures and Object Oriented Programming
17th July 2020, 01:50 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Educational qualification required to attend Software Developer interview in iQuanti Bangalore?

Educational qualification required to attend Software Developer interview in iQuanti Bangalore

B. E. / B Tech (65%) - 2019 Batch (CS/IT)
Good Academics
Good pH Score
Strong Programming and Analytical Skill
Possess a fundamental understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures and Object Oriented Programming
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?