13th December 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend System Test Engineer interview in Qualcomm Technologies Hyderabad?

Sir, can you please tell me what educational qualification is required to attend the interview for the post of System Test Engineer in Qualcomm Technologies Hyderabad? I am interested to attend this interview. Kindly help me to know about the educational qualification. Thank you!

15th December 2019, 10:52 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend System Test Engineer interview in Qualcomm Technologies Hyderabad?

Educational Qualification required for System Test Engineer in Qualcomm Technologies Hyderabad recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required for System Test Engineer in Qualcomm Technologies Hyderabad recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Qualcomm Technologies

Name of the Job Position - System Test Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or its equivalent disciplines from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> You should have 0 to 1 years of scripting exposure on Perl or Python or Wireless Communication Systems to be eligible.

>> Preferred criteria is 0 to 2 years of experience or modern system test functional or hands on expertise in LTE or GSM or WCDMA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?