3rd April 2023, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for HAL CNC Programmer cum Operator recruitment 2018?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for HAL recruitment of 2018 for the post of CNC Programmer cum Operator. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

4th April 2023, 09:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for HAL CNC Programmer cum Operator recruitment 2018?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for HAL CNC Programmer cum Operator recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for HAL CNC Programmer cum Operator recruitment is given below:

Name of the Organization - HAL

Name of the Job Position - CNC Programmer cum Operator

>> You must have passed SSLC or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board or institute to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required is 60% marks and the selection will be based on the merit.

>> The minimum age required is 15 years and maximum age should not exceed 18 years.
5th April 2023, 06:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for HAL CNC Programmer cum Operator recruitment 2018?

Eligibility to apply for HAL CNC Programmer cum Operator recruitment:-

Educational Qualification:-
The candidate should have passed SSLC or equivalent with minimum aggregate marks of 60% from a recognised board are eligible to apply.

Age limit:-
The minimum age limit 15 years and maximum age limit is 18 years.

Selection procedure:-
Selection will be based on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?