2nd March 2019, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Accenture Technical Associate interview?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with Accenture. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of Technical Associate. I want to attend this interview. Can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

4th March 2019, 04:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture Technical Associate interview?

Eligibility to attend Accenture Technical Associate interview:

Aspirant must have qualified BE/BTech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/ME/CIVIL etc) /MCA/MSc (Computer Science/Information technology) from any recognized university.
Aspirant must have obtained minimum 60% marks and above in 10th, 12th (or diploma) and UG/PG.
Aspirant should not have education gap more than 1 year after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation.
Aspirant should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Accenture selection process.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th March 2019 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?