16th August 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Akamai Technologies Associate Software Engineer interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that Akamai Technologies is going to conduct an interview for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

2nd September 2018, 11:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Akamai Technologies Associate Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Akamai Technologies Associate Software Engineer interview is given below.

Applicant must have completed B.E/B.Tech in CSE//IT/ISE/ECE, EEC with 70% aggregate from a recognized university and should not have any backlogs.

Applicant must have strong communication skills (verbal & written)

Willing to work in shift timings 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM (Monday to Friday)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?