29th November 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Altran Noida Associate Network Engineer interview?

Dear Sir/Madam, I came to know that Altran Noida is going to conduct an interview for the post of Associate Network Engineer. I want to attend this interview so I want to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview.

30th November 2019, 06:24 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Altran Noida Associate Network Engineer interview?

Company Name: Aricent (Altran)

Position: Associate Network Engineer

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Qualifying degree B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (IT).

-Batch: 2017/2018/2019 passouts are eligible.

-No live backlogs.

-Willing to work in night shifts. (US shifts)

Official Website: http://www.aricent.com
30th November 2019, 06:07 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Altran Noida Associate Network Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Altran Noida Associate Network Engineer interview is that the applicant should have good command over Python, should have experience of 1to3 years, should have good communication skills, should have knowledge of automation testing.

The selected candidate will get a salary of 2,00,000 to 7,00,000 per annum to the Altran Noida Associate Network Engineer interview.
30th November 2019, 06:11 PM
Anujgupta10

Eligibility:-

1- You should have experience of 0 - 1 year.

2- You should have good communication skills (written and verbal).

3- You should have knowledge of networking.

4- You should belong from Noida or neighboring cities.
1st December 2019, 02:25 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Altran Noida Associate Network Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Altran Noida Associate Network Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Job Position - Altran

Name of the Job Position - Associate Network Engineer

>> You must have completed B.Tech or its equivalent qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You must have minimum of 12 months of experience in this field to be eligible.

>> Job Type in this recruitment is "Regular and Full time Job"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?