7th September 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend American Express Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to attend an interview of American Express Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

10th September 2019, 01:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend American Express Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend American Express Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this American Express Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - American Express

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You must have completed BS or MS in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Computer Science or
* Computer Engineering or concerned discipline

>> You should have prior experience with web development and immediate proficiency with Javascript is required.
10th September 2019, 11:27 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend American Express Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend American Express Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer interview is given below :-

1)BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in the year of 2018 & 2017 are eligible to apply.

2)M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology.

3)MCA with B.Sc / B.Com / BCA / BA (with Math / Statistics / Computers Background).

4)Candidates must have good academic record throughout the career.

5)Candidates must have good communication skills.

For more information visit on https://www.americanexpress.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?