15th September 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Asian Paints Mumbai Programmer Analyst interview?

Dear Sir/Madam, I came to know that Asian Paints Mumbai is going to conduct an interview for the post of Programmer Analyst. I want to attend this interview so I want to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview.

20th September 2019, 03:45 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Asian Paints Mumbai Programmer Analyst interview?

Company Name : Asian Paints

Position : Programmer Analyst

Experience Required: 0 – 2 years

Eligibility to attend Asian Paints Mumbai Programmer Analyst interview as follows :

-2017/18/19 passouts are eligible for this recruitment drive only.
-Qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field.
-No backlogs.
-Good communication skills.
-Strong technical knowledge.
20th September 2019, 11:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Asian Paints Mumbai Programmer Analyst interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Asian Paints Mumbai Programmer Analyst recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Asian Paints Mumbai Programmer Analyst recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Asian Paints

Name of the Job Position - Programmer Analyst

>> You must have completed Master's in Computer Applications or M.Sc in Computer Science (or) B.E/ B.Tech + minimum 1 year post graduate diploma in Software Technology (Or) B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized university.

>> Generally candidates having 1 to 2 years of experience will be preferred for this recruitment.
21st September 2019, 10:53 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to attend Asian Paints Programmer Analyst interview, candidates should have completed their Masters in Computer ApplicationM.Sc. Computer Science/IT/B.E. /B.Tech in CS/IT with 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Software Technology from a recognised college/university. Minimum 65% and above marks should be scored by the candidate throughout the academic career. If there are any pending backlogs candidates must clear all that before applying for the job and there should be no educational gaps.
21st September 2019, 12:44 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Asian Paints Mumbai Programmer Analyst interview :-

1) You must have completed your BE / B.Tech. in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA or M.Sc. in Computer Science or Information Technology from any recognized university in full time course.

2) 2019 pass out graduates are also eligible to apply for the post.

3) You must have at least 1+ years of relevant experience.

4) You must have Certification in Java / .NET

5) You must have good knowledge in Web Technologies / Data Warehousing / Scripting languages.

6) You must have experience in Windows / Linux Operating Systems.

Check their official website https://www.asianpaints.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?