26th January 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon Software Engineer interview for an MCA postgraduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon for the post of Software Engineer. I am an MCA postgraduate of this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

1st February 2019, 08:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon Software Engineer interview for an MCA postgraduate?

Eligibility to attend Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon Software Engineer interview:

As an MCA postgraduate, you are definitely eligible to attend Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon Software Engineer interview. Those candidates who have passed BE/BTech (CS/IT) or MCA from any recognized university are eligible to appear in the Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon Software Engineer interview.
1st February 2019, 08:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon Software Engineer interview for an MCA postgraduate?

Eligibility to attend Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon Software Engineer interview:

Being a MCA postgraduate, you are definitely eligible to attend Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon Software Engineer interview. Those candidates who have passed BE/BTech (CS/IT) or MCA from any recognized university are eligible to appear in the Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon Software Engineer interview.
3rd February 2019, 09:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Aspiring Minds

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> Candidates who have completed their B.Tech or B.E from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> As you are a MCA post graduate, I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this Aspiring Minds, Gurgaon Software Engineer recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?