30th December 2019, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend an Associate Software Engineer interview in Ernst & Young Bangalore?

Sir/Madam, I need to know about the eligibility criteria to attend the interview of Ernst & Young Bangalore for the post of an Associate Software Engineer. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria? Kindly let me know about the eligibility to attend this interview.

3rd January 2020, 05:30 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend an Associate Software Engineer interview in Ernst & Young Bangalore?

Eligibility to attend an Associate Software Engineer interview in Ernst & Young Bangalore as follows:-

1. Qualifying Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field of work-study. (BE/BTECH/MTECH/ME/MCA)
2. Good academic record.
3. No live backlogs.
4. Recent graduates are eligible for this recruitment drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?