3rd December 2020, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Associate Systems Support Engineer interview in Allscripts Pune?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview with Allscripts Pune for the post of Associate Systems Support Engineer. I am a BTech ECE graduate this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

4th December 2020, 07:47 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Associate Systems Support Engineer interview in Allscripts Pune?

Eligibility :
Academic and professional qualifications :

1.Undergraduates/ Graduate freshers & experienced both can apply.
2.Bachelors in Computer Science/IT/Electronics Engineering, M.C.A. or equivalent.
3.Minimum ASE 0-2 years of experience in the IT security industry, preferably working in a NOC environment.
4.Certifications: CCNA, Backup/Citrix and MCSE certified
Experience: 1-3 years experience.
5th December 2020, 02:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Associate Systems Support Engineer interview in Allscripts Pune?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Associate Systems Support Engineer in Allscripts Pune recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Associate Systems Support Engineer in Allscripts Pune recruitment is given below,

Name of the company - Allscripts

Name of the job position- Associate Systems support Engineer

>> You must have completed BE or BTech in Information Technology or B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer science or MCA or BCA course from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 0 to 6 months of experience are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Fresher Candidates can also apply for this recruitment.
5th December 2020, 08:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Associate Systems Support Engineer interview in Allscripts Pune :-

1) You must have completed your B.Tech / BE / B.Sc / M.Sc / BCA / MCA degree from any recognized University in regular course to get eligible for this post.

2) You must have good academic record throughout your education.

3) You should have excellent communication skills in English.

4) You should have strong technical skills.

5) You should have good interpersonal and presentation skills.

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://as.allscripts.com/
5th December 2020, 09:12 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to attend Associate Systems Support Engineer interview in Allscripts Pune is as follows.

• Applicant must have completed Graduation in relevant in subjects.

• Applicant must have 1 to 3 years experience working as Windows server administrator.

• Applicant must have system administration experience managing Data Center operations.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.allscripts.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?