20th February 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Bayer Bangalore MDM Associate interview

Hello everyone, I want to attend an interview of Bayer Bangalore for the post of MDM Associate. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. If you know then please let me know about this. Waiting for your response!

23rd February 2021, 10:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Bayer Bangalore MDM Associate interview

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Bayer Bangalore MDM Associate recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Bayer Bangalore MDM Associate recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Bayer

Name of the Job Position - MDM Associate

>> You must have completed B.Com or MBA in Finance or its equivalent accounting degree in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 0 to 2 years experience in AR or AP or any other finance function with good knowledge of SAP.

>> You should have excellent knowledge of accounting principles, analytical skills and result oriented as well as self driven.
24th February 2021, 10:31 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Bayer Bangalore MDM Associate interview

Eligibility to attend Bayer Bangalore MDM Associate interview are as follows.

• Applicant must have completed B. Com/ MBA finance or any other suitable accounting degree.

• Applicant must have 2-3 years of experience in AP/AR Process, Reporting, Accounting with hands on SAP Knowledge etc.

• Applicant must have excellent analytical skills.

• Applicant must have good communication skills, Logical reasoning, Attention to Detail.

• Application must be independent worker who can plan & work efficiently to meet tight deadlines.

• Applicant must have good Problem-Solving Skills and should be able to provide solutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?