26th July 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend BlackBoard Chennai Associate Software Engineer interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that BlackBoard Chennai is hiring for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

30th July 2019, 10:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend BlackBoard Chennai Associate Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Blackboard Chennai Associate Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Blackboard Chennai Associate Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Blackboard

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent field in order to be eligible.

>> You should have 0 to 2 years of experience in Web Application Development to be eligible.

>> You must have good knowledge of Object Oriented coding with Java.
31st July 2019, 08:59 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend BlackBoard Chennai Associate Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend BlackBoard Chennai Associate Software Engineer interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.

-0-2 years of experience in web application development.

-Strong programming languages skills in C#.NET or Python programming.

-SQL/Database programming.

- Java, JavaScript, Ajax, jQuery coding skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?