18th May 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Broadridge Financial Solutions, Bangalore Process Analyst interview?

I am a BCom graduate and I want to appear an interview of Broadridge Financial Solutions, Bangalore for the post of Process Analyst. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Broadridge Financial Solutions for this post. Please tell me asap.

22nd May 2019, 09:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Broadridge Financial Solutions, Bangalore Process Analyst interview?

Eligibility to attend Broadridge Financial Solutions, Bangalore Process Analyst interview;

You should have passed BCOM/BBA/BBM/MBA/MCOM from any recognized university from 2018 batch only.

You must have good written and oral communication skills.

You must have basic knowledge on MS office.

Basic knowledge of Financial Concepts & Capital markets will be an additional advantage.

You should be a good team player.

You should be flexible to work in US Shifts.
23rd May 2019, 06:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Broadridge Financial Solutions, Bangalore Process Analyst interview?

In order to attend Broadridge Financial Solutions, Process Analyst interview, you should have completed your B.Sc/B.Com/MBA/BA/PGDM from a recognized college/university. You should have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academic career without any pending backlogs. You should not have long educational gaps. You must have good computer knowledge too.
24th May 2019, 12:32 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for Process Analyst interview in Broadridge Financial Solutions:

1. You must have completed your bachelor degree in Science from any recognize university in full time course.

2. You must have good knowledge on SQL.

3. You must have good communication skill.

4. You should have good knowledge on MS Office.

5. You should be flexible to work in US shift timing.

6. You should be ready to join immediately for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?