31st March 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Capgemini, Kolkata Application Support Interview?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Capgemini, Kolkata are hiring for Application Support. I want to attend the interview for this post in Capgemini, Kolkata. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

22nd June 2019, 11:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Capgemini, Kolkata Application Support Interview?

Eligibility to attend Capgemini, Kolkata Application Support Interview are:

You should be a full time BE/BTech/MCA graduate in any branch like - CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EI or M.Sc graduate in Computer Science & Information technology from any recognized university.

You must have obtained at least 60% in 10th, 12th and graduation.

You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for interview.

You should not have education gap more than 1 year after HSC/12th and not after SSC/10th or in between semesters of graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?