30th January 2021, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Caterpillar Chennai Embedded Systems Engineer interview

Hello Sir, I have received an email regarding the interview for the post of Embedded Systems Engineer in Caterpillar Chennai. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview with this company?

31st January 2021, 02:46 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Caterpillar Chennai Embedded Systems Engineer interview

Eligibility to attend Caterpillar Chennai Embedded Systems Engineer interview is as follows.

• Applicant must have Bachelor’s degree in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum.

• Applicant must have 0 - 3 years of relevant work experience.

• Applicant must have Strong analytical skills.

• Applicant can be have Master’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.caterpillar.com
31st January 2021, 07:25 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Caterpillar Chennai Embedded Systems Engineer interview

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Caterpillar Chennai Embedded Systems Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Caterpillar Chennai Embedded Systems Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Caterpillar

Name of the Job Position - Embedded Systems Engineer

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in accredited Engineering or Computer Science or Materials Science curriculum to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You must have 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience to be eligible.

>> You should have strong analytical skills.

>> Desired qualification, Master's Degree or its equivalent qualification to be eligible for this recruitment.
2nd February 2021, 12:47 PM
Kukdu_ku

The following eligibility to attend Caterpillar Chennai Embedded Systems Engineer interview :-

A.Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE.

B.60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs.

C.2018/2019/2020 graduates.

Hope it helps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?