24th November 2020, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview?

Hello Sir, I have received an email regarding the interview for the post of TAC Engineer in Cisco Systems Bangalore. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview with this company?

25th November 2020, 01:24 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview are as follows:-
1. Engineering Graduates BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech work-field study branches.
2. Good academic record with no GPA restrictions.
3. Batch:-2018/19 only.
4. Good communication skills.
25th November 2020, 04:44 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview?

The eligibility criteria for freshers to attend the Cisco recruitment process is as follows :

1.Students pursing B.Tech in CSE, IT, ECE.
2.Candidates should have a minimum of 70% or above in 10th and 12th.
3.Candidates should have a CGPA of 7 or above in the pursuing degree and no current standing arrears.

The eligibility criteria constantly changes based on Cisco's requirement. Often in top tier colleges, the minimum CGPA required can go up to 8 or 9.
26th November 2020, 01:35 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview is as follows.

• Applicant must Minimum of 2 years of experience in a trouble shooting / customer facing environment.

• Applicant must have completed B.E/B.Sc. in Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical or Computer Science.

• Applicant having CCNA, CCNP and/or CCIE (Data Center) (or equivalent certification) will be preferred.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.cisco.com
26th November 2020, 06:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview:-

BE/ BTech / MCA / ME/ MTech from any learning institution (2018 - 2019 batch ) college GPA – no restrictions.
Great pH score.
30th November 2020, 07:05 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Cisco Systems Bangalore TAC Engineer interview

The eligibility criteria for freshers to attend the Cisco recruitment process is as follows

Students pursing B.Tech in CSE, IT, ECE.
Candidates should have a minimum of 70% or above in 10th and 12th.
Candidates should have a CGPA of 7 or above in the pursuing degree and no current standing arrears.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?