10th July 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Cognizant Analyst Trainee interview?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with Cognizant. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of Analyst Trainee. I want to attend this interview. Can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

12th July 2018, 10:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Cognizant Analyst Trainee interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Cognizant Analyst Trainee Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Cognizant Analyst Trainee recruitment is given below.

<> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in all the streams except Bio related streams.

<> You should have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

<> Candidates who have completed their Post Graduation are not eligible.

<> You should have pursued Graduation in 10+2+4 pattern in full time mode. You should not have any pending backlogs and maximum of 2 years gap in education is allowed.

<> Streams allowed are, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology, Applied Electronics, Software Engineering, Computer and Technology..etc.,
14th July 2018, 09:27 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Cognizant Analyst Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend Cognizant Analyst Trainee interview is as follows.

Candidate must have a minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time regular course) with minimum 50% of marks.

Should be only circuit batch pass outs in BE/ B.Tech in all streams except bio-related courses.

Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.

Should be an Indian Citizen.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?