22nd March 2020, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Compunnel Technology India Private Limited Hyderabad Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Compunnel Technology India Private Limited Hyderabad are hiring for a Software Engineer Trainee. I want to attend the interview for this post in Compunnel Technology India Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

27th March 2020, 03:11 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Compunnel Technology India Private Limited Hyderabad Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend Compunnel Technology India Private Limited Hyderabad Software Engineer Trainee interview is given below:-

1. The candidate should be a graduate in B.Tech (CS) Graduate, 2019 Passout only.

2. The candidate should have a minimum of 70% marks in X, XII, and B.Tech.

3. The candidate should have knowledge in Programming skills.

4. The candidate should also have sound knowledge of SDLC concepts

5. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

You may visit the website www.compunnel.com for more information.
27th March 2020, 03:14 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Compunnel Technology India Private Limited Hyderabad Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend Compunnel Technology India Private Limited Hyderabad Software Engineer Trainee interview is that the applicant should have knowledge of Programming skills. The applicant should also have knowledge of SDLC concept. The applicant should be highly energetic, and motivated. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.

For more information, visit the website www.compunnel.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?