28th November 2020, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend the Deloitte Hyderabad Business Technology Analyst interview?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend the interview of Business Technology Analyst in Deloitte Hyderabad. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

29th November 2020, 05:04 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend the Deloitte Hyderabad Business Technology Analyst interview?

Eligibility to attend the Deloitte Hyderabad Business Technology Analyst interview are as follows:-

1. B.Tech/BE degree holders are eligible for this role.
2. Recent Graduates.
3. Good academic record.
4. No live backlogs.
5. Candidates should have 0-3 yrs. of web or application development or testing using Java technology stack experience.

Official Website:-https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ui/en/job...POFFCAMPUSENUI
30th November 2020, 10:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend the Deloitte Hyderabad Business Technology Analyst interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Deloitte Hyderabad Business Technology Analyst recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Deloitte Hyderabad Business Technology Analyst recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Deloitte

Name of the Job Position - Business Technology Analyst

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized university or institute in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 0 to 1 years of experience are eligible for this recruitment.

>> Candidates passing out in the latest years are eligible for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?