13th December 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Engineer Trainee interview in Vodafone Pune?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Vodafone Pune for the post of Engineer Trainee. I am a BTech ECE graduate this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

15th December 2019, 10:11 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Engineer Trainee interview in Vodafone Pune?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Engineer Trainee in Vodafone Pune recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Engineer Trainee in Vodafone, Pune recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Vodafone

Name of the Job Position - Engineer Trainee

<> You must have completed Graduation in Computer Science Engineering or its equivalent stream from a recognized university to be eligible.

<> You must be well-versed in ITIL Standards for delivery of the services.

<> You must be able to work in 24*7 environment with rotating shifts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?