30th July 2020, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Fiserv, Inc. Pune Quality Assurance Engineering Associate interview?

Dear Sir/Madam, I came to know that Fiserv, Inc. Pune is going to conduct an interview for the post of Quality Assurance Engineering Associate. I want to attend this interview so I want to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview.

9th August 2020, 11:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Fiserv, Inc. Pune Quality Assurance Engineering Associate interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Fiserv, Inc. Pune Quality Assurance Engineering Associate recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Fiserv Inc. Pune Quality Assurance Engineering Associate recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Fiserv Inc

Name of the Job Position - Quality Assurance Engineering Associate

>> You should have some hands on experience on Functional and Systems Testing.

>> Must have good experience in Mainframe automation and testing experience with good understanding of Software Test Lifecycle.

>>Must have completed Graduation in Engineering from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> Must have good experience using IBM Tools and hands on experience on SQL Queries.

>> You should have some good knowledge on JCL, COBOL, CICS..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?