28th December 2018, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Flutura Trainee Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I want to appear an interview for the post of Trainee Engineer which is offered in Flutura. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can attend this interview. Thank you!

31st December 2018, 10:50 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Flutura Trainee Engineer interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to appear an interview for the post of Trainee Engineer which is offered in Flutura. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can attend this interview. Thank you!

Those candidates who have passed BE or BTech, ME or MTech, MCA, MS with minimum 70% marks are eligible to apply for the Trainee Engineer recruitment in Flutura. Those who have studied Computer Science, Information Technology and Information Science streams are preferred for the Trainee Engineer recruitment in Flutura. Candidates with skills in C/C++, Java, Python, Java/Core and ASP.Net are preferred for the Trainee Engineer recruitment in Flutura. Candidates who have passed the above mentioned course in the year 2018 are eligible to apply for the Trainee Engineer recruitment in Flutura.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?