29th October 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend GeekyAnts, Bengaluru Software Engineer Intern interview?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of GeekyAnts, Bengaluru for the post of Software Engineer Intern. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of GeekyAnts, Bengaluru for this post. Please tell me asap.

4th November 2018, 08:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend GeekyAnts, Bengaluru Software Engineer Intern interview?

Eligibility to attend GeekyAnts, Bengaluru Software Engineer Intern interview are given below.

You must have passed BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech (CS/IT/ECE/EEE) / MCA from any recognized university to be eligible.

You must have academic record to be eligible.

You must have good pH score to be eligible.

Your college should allow 5 plus months of internship during last semester.
4th November 2018, 08:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend GeekyAnts, Bengaluru Software Engineer Intern interview?

Eligibility to attend GeekyAnts, Bengaluru Software Engineer Intern interview are given below.

You must have passed BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech (CS/IT/ECE/EEE) / MCA from any recognized university to be eligible.

Being a BTech graduate, if you comply the above mentioned details, you are eligible to attend GeekyAnts, Bengaluru Software Engineer Intern interview.
4th November 2018, 09:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Only 2019 batch pass out candidate can apply.

Being a BTech graduate, if you comply the above mentioned details, you are eligible to attend GeekyAnts, Bengaluru Software Engineer Intern interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?