31st July 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HARMAN International Bangalore Consultant interview?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to attend an interview of HARMAN International Bangalore for the post of Consultant. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

4th August 2019, 08:10 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HARMAN International Bangalore Consultant interview?

Company Name: HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd.

Position: Consultant

Job location: Bangalore

Experience required: 0 to 1 Year

Eligibility to attend HARMAN International Bangalore Consultant interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field with first division of marks.
-Good academic record.
-Good communication skills.
-6+ months exp of microcontroller embedded software development or testing.
-6+ months exp of C or other structured language.
-Developing and debugging software in a real-time, embedded, multiprocessor, multi-interface environment.
-Vehicle networking knowledge.
5th August 2019, 01:48 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HARMAN International Bangalore Consultant interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for HARMAN International Bangalore Consultant :

>> You should have completed B.E/B.Tech from the recognized university in CSE/IT/EEE/ECE with minimum 60% of marks .

>> No pending backlogs and No gaps in the entire academic career.

>> Good Ph Score.

>> Must have good communication skills and ability to solve the aptitude issues.

>> Ability to work in pressure and to lead a team.

>> Must be a passed out batch of 2015 or 2016 in any circuit batch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?