23rd March 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Limited, Noida SQL Support interview?

Hello friends, I am interested to join as a SQL Support in HCL Technologies Limited, Noida. As I know, they are hiring, so I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview for this post. Thank you!

25th March 2019, 04:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Limited, Noida SQL Support interview?

Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Limited, Noida SQL Support interview are given below:

You must have completed a Bachelor Degree like, B.Tech/BE/BCA or equivalent in Computer Science/
Information Systems/ Information Technology / Biotechnology from any recognized university.
You should have good experience in Development of PLSQL based
applications.
You should have good knowledge in Database Support.
You should be willing for 24/7 rotational shifts.
26th March 2019, 07:52 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Limited, Noida SQL Support interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend HCL Technologies Limited, Noida SQL Support Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this HCL Technologies Limited, Noida SQL Support recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - HCL Technologies Limited

Name of the Job Position - SQL Support

Job Location - Noida

>> Candidates must have completed any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible.
* B.E/ B.Tech or
* MCA or BCA

>> Candidates must be having 0 to 5 years of experience in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?