8th April 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies, Chennai Oracle Finance Functional Consultant interview?

Hi friends, I have got an email from Hexaware Technologies, Chennai for the Oracle Finance Functional Consultant. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

13th April 2019, 06:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies, Chennai Oracle Finance Functional Consultant interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Oracle Finance Functional Consultant in Hexaware Technologies, Chennai recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Oracle Finance Functional Consultant in Hexaware Technologies, Chennai recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Hexaware Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Oracle Finance Functional Consultant

Job Location - Chennai

<> Candidates having 4 to 9 years of working experience in the concerned field in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

<> Some of the skills required are,
* Excellent communication skills
* Good written and verbal English language skills.
* Fusion knowledge
* Experience in all finance modules like GL, AP, AR..etc.,

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?