5th July 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Java Developer interview for BTech graduate?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of Hexaware Technologies for the post of Java Developer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Hexaware for this post. Please tell me asap.

7th July 2018, 03:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Java Developer interview for BTech graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Hexaware Technologies Java Developer Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Hexaware Technologies Java Developer recruitment is given below.

<> You should have passed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Computer Science
* Information Technology

<> Or Candidates who have completed their MCA are also eligible to attend. The minimum percentage you should have secured 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

<> You should not have any backlogs in order to be eligible. As you are a B.Tech Graduate, and if you have completed in any of the above mentioned streams then you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?