17th December 2020, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend IndiaMART Noida Assistant Product Manager interview?

Hi Sir, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of IndiaMART Noida for the post of Assistant Product Manager. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview?

19th December 2020, 11:22 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IndiaMART Noida Assistant Product Manager interview?

Eligibility to attend IndiaMART Noida Assistant Product Manager interview is as follows.

1. Applicant must have completed B.Tech and MBA (Preferred B.Tech with CS/IT/ECE as specialization).

2. Apolicant must have competency in MS Office especially Excel with good understanding of HTML, CSS, JS.

3. Applicant must have deep, holistic understanding of the mobile user experience and variances within Indian markets.

4. Applicant must have strong business acumen.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.indiamart.com
20th December 2020, 10:09 AM
prynsh7

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IndiaMART Noida Assistant Product Manager interview?

Qualifications required for the role of Assistant product Manager at IndiaMart is that
candidate should have done B.Tech and MBA (Preferred B.Tech with CS/IT/ECE as specialization)
20th December 2020, 02:49 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend IndiaMART Noida Assistant Product Manager interview are as follows :-

1.Candidate's should have completed B.Tech and MBA.
2. Preferred are B.Tech( CS/IT) as specialization.
3. Freshers.
4. Good academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?